Our aspiration is to develop and promote accessible tourism in Indonesia. We aim to address people with disability and service providers from the hospitality business, both in Indonesia and abroad. We particularly aim to approach the Indonesian government and its culture and heritage institutions, to raise awareness and help building commitment to fulfill the right of persons with disability to enjoy culture, recreation and traveling, in line with Article 30 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UN-CRPD).
See also News & Events
Accessible Tours in Indonesia
Our accessible tours in Indonesia are operated by Vifa Holiday DMC Indonesia, a Dutch-Indonesian Tour & Travel Partner committed to provide their services to ALL, including customers with disability.
AccessibleIndonesia acts as advisor to Vifa Holiday DMC Indonesia:
- We survey places and destinations in Indonesia and provide detailed information about their accessibility on this website and through personal communication.
- If you plan an accessible tour in Indonesia, we offer advice and support in direct communication with you. Have a look at our tours in the menu. Booking procedures are handled by Vifa Holiday DMC Indonesia, while we remain your contact for preparing your trip.
- During your holiday, we provide further support where needed:
- We accompany tours to ensure smooth access as far as possible. Our teams usually consist of an Accessibility Organiser, one or more wheelchair assistants, and the driver(s).
- We organise additional assistance and further equipment according to your requirements.
- We provide a range of appliances, as, e.g., portable ramps, grab bars, transfer devices, outdoor wheelchairs.
See also Assistance