AccessibleIndonesia is part of Vifa Holiday DMC Indonesia, a Dutch-Indonesian Tour & Travel Partner committed to provide their services to all, including customers with disability. We are based in Makassar, South Sulawesi.
- AccessibleIndonesia offers individual and group tours for travelers with disability and seniors. We aim to accommodate people with any kind of disability.
- Our main destinations in this vast archipelago are Bali, Java and Sulawesi. In collaboration with local people and service providers we show our guests the real Indonesia, daily life, amazing tropical landscapes, volcanoes, temples and beaches.
- Indonesia is not yet fully accessible. We carry out accessibility surveys for every destination and hotel ourselves and provide detailed information to our guests about the level of accessibility, and how we avoid or overcome barriers.
- We ensure thorough tour preparation in personal discussion with our guests. We offer advice and support in direct communication before and during a tour (wa, phone, mail). Where relevant, we accompany guests on their tours.
- For group tours, our teams consist of an accessibility organiser, one or more wheelchair assistants, and the driver(s).
- For individual tours, additional assistance and a range of appliances are available in line with our guests’ requirements.
- All tours can be customized to our guests wishes and needs.